Thursday, July 14, 2011

Love That Album - The Podcast


Hey folks,

Well, it wasn't enough to tackle the written word - I had to open my mouth and talk about the same sort of crap I was writing about. Yep, I've joined the world of podcasting. On "Love That Album - The Podcast" Episode 1, Melbourne music journalist Jeff Jenkins and myself debate life's most important question - which of Bruce Springsteen's albums between "The Wild, The Innocent & The E-Street Shuffle" and "Darkness On The Edge Of Town" is better? The answer is the former of course, but listen to the discussion anyway.

If you look close to the top of the page on the right, you'll see an embedded mp3 player to listen to the show while streaming, or you can right-click on the link below the player to download it to your mp3 player of choice. I haven't quite worked out how to submit this to iTunes yet, so I hope by the next episode that will be in place. I'd love to read any feedback you have. Like the show? Hate it? Better albums to talk about? Let me know.

The written articles will continue on a more frequent basis than the podcasts.

Right click to download and save Episode 1 here.

Cheers,
Maurice.

No comments:

Post a Comment